What are the advantages and operation of single column hydraulic press?
single column hydraulic pressThe advantages and operation are as follows:
1. It has the characteristics of good structural rigidity, good guiding performance and fast speed.
2、single column hydraulic pressConvenient manual adjustment mechanism can adjust the pressure head or the upper workbench to press at any position in the stroke, and can also adjust the length of the fast forward and working forward stroke arbitrarily within the design stroke;
3, the overall welding of the overall open structure, so that the fuselage has enough rigidity, has a very convenient operation space.
single column hydraulic pressAdvantages and operation:
1、single column hydraulic pressOperators need to be trained to master equipment performance and operating techniques before operating independently.
2. Before the single-column hydraulic press works, all kinds of debris on the mold should be cleaned up, and the dirt on the hydraulic pressure rod should be wiped clean.
3. The installation of the hydraulic press mold needs to be carried out in the case of power failure. Do not hit the start button, handle and foot pedal on the foot switch.
4. Install and align the upper and lower molds, adjust the mold gap, and do not allow one side to deviate from the center. Press the mold again after confirmation.
5. Before the hydraulic press works, first start the equipment idling for 5 minutes, and at the same time check whether the oil level in the oil tank is sufficient, whether the sound of the oil pump is normal, and whether the hydraulic unit, pipes, joints, and pistons are leaking.
6. Start the equipment pressure test, check whether the pressure reaches the working pressure, whether the equipment is running normally and reliably, and whether there is any leakage.
Adjust the working pressure, but not more than 90% of the rated pressure of the equipment. Test a workpiece and produce it after passing the inspection.
8. For different hydraulic press profiles and workpieces, during the pressing and calibration process, the working pressure of the press, the number and time of pressing and holding pressure should be adjusted at any time, and the mold and workpiece should not be damaged.
9. When the fuselage pressure plate slides up and down, it is strictly forbidden to put your hands and head into the working parts of the pressure plate and the mold.
10. Knocking, pulling, welding, cutting, bending and twisting are strictly prohibited.
11. Smoking, welding, cutting and hot work are strictly prohibited around the hydraulic press, and flammable and explosive materials are strictly prohibited. Take fire prevention measures.
12. After the single-column hydraulic press is completed, cut off the power supply, wipe the hydraulic rod of the hydraulic press, add lubricating oil, clean the mold and workpiece, and put them in order. Scope of application of single injection hydraulic press: This series of single column correction press is a kind of multi-function small and medium-sized hydraulic press, which is suitable for the correction of shaft parts and profiles and the pressing of shaft sleeve parts. At the same time, it can also complete the bending of plate parts, embossing, sleeve forming, simple parts stretching and other process actions. It can also be used for pressing powders and plastic products with less stringent requirements. This series of products are suitable for machine tools, internal combustion engines, textile machinery, shafts, bearings, washing machines, automobile motors, air-conditioning motors, electrical appliances, military enterprises, assembly lines of foreign-funded enterprises and other industries.
Product application of single column hydraulic press:
1. Stamping dies for motor, auto parts, home appliances, electronics and other industries.
2. Constant pressure system.
3. For pressure and extension test system.
4. Stamping of glass and hardware products, such as stamping, forming, shallow drawing and press fitting of metal or non-metal parts.
5. Stamping products include watch cases, glasses, mobile phone products, tableware, signs, jewelry, accessories, etc.