TY701 series integrated head quantitative vacuum filling machine is a new type of integrated head quantitative vacuum filling machine independently developed by our company in combination with the technological characteristics and pain points of product filling in the industry. It has the characteristics of high efficiency, fast pumping speed and no residual liquid. It is mainly used for liquid perfusion of automobile rubber bushing and rubber suspension.
Keywords: Filling equipment series
- Product Description
- Technical Parameter
- Commodity name: TY301 Desktop Small Hydraulic Press
- Commodity ID: F001
◎ Automobile industry: engine component press assembly (cylinder head, cylinder liner, oil seal, etc.), steering gear assembly press assembly (gear, pin, etc.), transmission shaft assembly press assembly, gear box assembly press assembly, brake disc assembly press assembly, etc.
◎ Motor industry: press-fitting of micro-motor components (spindle, housing, etc.), press-fitting of motor components (bearings, spindles, etc.);
◎ Electronics industry: circuit board components (plug-ins, etc.), electronic parts and components;
◎ Home appliance industry: press fitting of home appliance parts, riveting of home appliance parts, etc.
◎ Machinery industry: press-fitting of mechanical parts, automatic assembly line, life test of wearing parts, etc.
◎ Other industries: other industries that require precise control of press-fitting displacement and press-fitting force.
Scope of application
This series of hydraulic presses are widely used for punching, stamping, shaping, riveting, bending, shearing, stretching, pressing and assembling of various small parts of various materials. It is a multi-purpose press. This series The press is a highly applicable single-axis assembly equipment, which combines the advantages of air pressure and oil pressure. It is the preferred product for most manufacturers to improve quality.
1. This series of hydraulic press uses 1-15MPA as the power source, and is connected to a three-phase AC380V 50HZ or three-phase AC220 60HZ AC power supply. The total power consumption does not exceed 3.7KW;
2. This series of equipment uses liquid as a medium to transfer energy, is flexible in control, easy to realize automation, and operates at a uniform speed. Compared with pneumatic equipment, the speed and pressure are adjustable and controllable, with a large output adjustment range, strong independence and better performance. Stable, which can greatly improve the quality of press-fitting products;
3. The noise of the small hydraulic press equipment does not exceed 80 decibels during standby;
4. Adopting a solid open structure with integral welding, which can keep the machine body sufficiently rigid, and at the same time have the most convenient operating space;
5. There are two control modes: manual and semi-automatic. Manually, the press-fitting upper die can be stopped within any stroke range, equipped with an emergency rebound button, and an infrared hand guard can also be installed;
6. The press-fitting stroke of this series of hydraulic presses is generally controlled by a timer, pressure switch, position sensor, or the customer's own mold;
7. The lifting height of the press-fitting spindle can be adjusted within any stroke range by a timer or a position sensor;
8. The descending and rising speed of the spindle is uniformly 30KN to 90MM/S, 50KN to 75MM/S, and 100KN to 68MM/S;
9. Customers can adjust the pressure, stroke, holding time, and closing height by themselves, which is convenient for operation;
10. The hydraulic system has a built-in frame, which is neat, light and stable in appearance;
11. With automatic counting function, it can also be equipped with a force measurement display, which can be customized according to customer requirements;
If you are interested in our products, please leave your email, we will contact you as soon as possible, thank you!